Thursday, December 30, 2010

KJR Associates Year End Update

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

2010 has been an incredible year in technology and for KJR Associates. I've been blessed with AMAZING clients, GREAT projects and SPECTACULAR colleagues and partners. It's been a thrill to help my clients accelerate and grow their go to market initiatives and valuations.

Some of the highlights of 2010 for KJR Associates were:

1) Client Nimsoft Acquired by CA for $350M - Read all about this story here.

2) I moved offices sharing with a great new colleague Kate Healy of Healy Consultants. Our new space is private, comfortable, and really productive.

3) I joined two boards, the Advisory board of my client Eccentex and the Encinal School Site Council, my first "pro-bono" role. Look for great things from Eccentex as they disrupt a multi-billion $ Case Management market with their -AAS offering.

4) I entered a formal partnership with Opsource. KJR is offering its ISV SaaS GTM Transformation Service in partnership with Opsource, and I expect this to be a very fruitful relationship.

5) I added a v. large networking company to my client list, and was thrilled to find a great fit working for a giant as well as smaller and mid size B2B technology vendors.


2011 promises more excitement, as the Cloud continues to transform Enterprise computing, and KJR helps its clients to position and execute for growth and share. One exciting event on the near horizon is a panel that I am moderating on Cloud Go To Market Strategy at the Silicon Valley Cloud Computing Meetup on Jan 18 in Mountain View. Gary Read, CEO of Nimsoft, Jon Beck of Opsource and Sam Boonin of GoodData are the panelist. Sign up here!
Throughout the year, I've reconnected with old colleagues and met new. I'd love to keep that trend up in 2011 so drop me a line if you'd like to grab a coffee or a drink, either to catch up or discuss how KJR might help you, your portfolio or your clients.


Finally, I wish all of you and yours a healthy, prosperous and fulfilling 2011. Cheers and I'll see you in the "Cloud".

Cheers
Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment