Monday, August 9, 2010

KJR Associates Summer 2010 Update

Dear Friends

Just a quick note to let you know what I've been up to and highlight some of the success of my clients in the market.

Nimsoft continues to roll. Since the CA acquisition, (see my blog on how we drove valuation with killer positioning), I've helped the team drive their killer IT Monitoring solution into the SaaS market, with 2 release in the last 4 months. Nimsoft On Demand is a really amazing market offering and it's been a blast putting it together with the team.

FireEye has also been a great success with the launch and execution of their Modern Malware Exposed marketing campaign and website. See a great BtoB Online article on this initiative, driven by KJR Asssociates.

My most recent client addition is Eccentex, an emerging leader in Case Management Platform as a Service. These guys have the potential to disrupt this enterprise market the same way that Salesforce disrupted CRM. Bookmark these guys in your mind and watch for them over the next few years.

In addition, I've been busy blogging, and have created a new blog focused on the unique challenges of marketing IT Security products - check it out here!

Lastly, thanks to all of you have been generous with your time, advice and referrals, I could not have built this business without you. Please give me a holler if you want to chat or catch up.

Cheers
Ken

No comments:

Post a Comment