I'm extremely honored to have been chosen to serve on the faculty for this event. I sure hope some of my Silicon Valley colleagues can join me and the rest of the SoftLetter Faculty and Staff in Austin for this incredible 3 days... Enjoy SaaS U for the first 2 days, and then join me for my positioning workshop. Use the code below for additional savings...
Since 2007, Softletter has hosted the industry's most comprehensive series of conferences on SaaS. Conferences have been held in Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Santa Clara and Washington, DC. New markets, opportunities, and obstacles are opening up as the software industry shifts towards the Cloud and a computing environment that provides 24/7/52 availability, communities of customers, and customer service and support issues that transcend anything ever seen by firms in the on premise, client/server markets!
SPECIAL SAVINGS FOR KJR Friends and Associates : Now SaaS University comes to Austin, Texas, February 28/29th, March 1st. Register to attend at www.softletter.com. Save $100 off the Early Bird pricing with coupon: KJRSAVE100. Coupon courtesy of KJR Associates.
Poking Through the Clouds: A Workshop That Builds Powerful, Sustainable, Breakthrough PositioningThis workshop will unlock your hidden positioning strengths, free you from your preconceived notions and put you on the path to accelerated revenue and market success. Using methods that have been proven to deliver results for SaaS and software providers in multiple market segments, we will rapidly develop powerful customer centric positioning. With your offerings and market challenges as our canvas, we will paint the picture of your breakthrough, market winning proposition. Facilitated by Ken Rutsky
· 28 Sessions
· Six Keynotes
· Five tracks, including main, sales and marketing, infrastructure, finances and transition
· Complimentary Wine and Appetizer Networking Event
· Two full days
· Zach Nelson, CEO of NetSuite Inc.
· Roger Sippl, Chairman, Elastic Intelligence (founder of Informix, Vantive and Visigenics
· Sharon Mertz, Gartner Research Director, SaaS, CRM, Russian Software Markets
· Merrill R. (Rick) Chapman, Managing Editor and Publisher of Softletter & Conference Chairman
· Jan Aleman, CEO, Servoy, B.V.
· Patrick Fetterman, Vice President, Plex Systems, Inc
· Kevin O'Brien, Senior Director, ISV & SaaS Strategy for Worldwide Alliances and Channels, Oracle Corporation